Watermelon Slice Hat Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Watermelon Slice Hat knitting pattern is the perfect summer baby hat pattern. Yes, babies still need hats in the summer to deal with freezing cold air conditioning so this is the perfect knitting pattern for summer babies! It’s also the perfect easy knitting pattern for anyone who loves watermelon (spoiler alert: I’m pretty sure that’s almost everyone)! This cute pattern includes detailed step by step photos and instructions to knit your own watermelon slice hat!"
NotesPlease link this pattern to my AllFreeKnitting designer's page: /Cassie-May-Little-Red-Window Thanks!
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm, Circular Knitting Needles, Double-Pointed Knitting Needles (DPNs)
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You