Santa Pixie Bonnet Knitting Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This adorable Santa Pixie Bonnet knitting pattern is an easy knit flat baby bonnet knitting pattern. This one makes a GREAT Christmas gift for your favorite little one. There’s not much cuter than a baby in a Santa Pixie Bonnet! You can also change the coloring and you’re left with and adorable and versatile knit flat baby bonnet knitting pattern with a cute rolled brim that will work for any baby and any time of year!"
NotesPlease link this pattern to my AllFreeKnitting designer's page: /Cassie-May-Little-Red-Window Thanks!
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You