We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Stop the search for easy DIY gift ideas because this Everyday Beginner Chunky Toddler Hat is the one for you! A kid-friendly knitting pattern that is perfect for winter, this beginner knit hat really has it all. Although a great knitting pattern for beginners, all skill levels can appreciate the beauty of this DIY accessory. This is such a quick knitting project that will put a huge smile on your little one's face!
From the Blogger: "This hat can be made by a beginner, as it is knit flat and seamed. Feel free to work it in the round if you prefer! Made with super bulky yarn, and large needles, you will have this hat done in no time. Super cute for a toddler!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- T-SPIN Tunisian Interchangeable Set
- Patchwork Poncho Knitting Pattern
- What Can I Knit With Cotton Yarn?
- Easy Cute Baby Cardigan
- Go Team! Scarf
- Sun Struck Vest Knitting Pattern
- Furls Whims Merino Yarn
- Slithering Scarp Scarf
- Twisted Wristers
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You