This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Nautical Knit Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Nautical Knit Stitch is my favorite stitch for knit hats and knit cowls. I have done at least 8 hats already and 2 cowls using this stitch. Even those stitch looks complicated it is not at all. You might also think that you will need a cable needle here, and again no, there are no cable twists. To demonstrate this stitch I was using 4 mm knitting needles and DK Yarn. Find the hat pattern on my blog."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextRibbed 3×2 Stitch
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You