- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my knitting pattern or tip for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreeKnitting?
- How do I link to AllFreeKnitting?
- How do I Use My Knitting Patterns Box?
- What are knitting eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a knitting book and/or product giveaway?
- What are some other knitting resources?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeKnitting.com?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeKnitting?
- How do I get email from AllFreeKnitting in my Gmail primary inbox?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your patterns and knitting tips published on AllFreeKnitting.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Knitting Designer profiles on AllFreeKnitting.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to AllFreeKnitting.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeKnitting to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a knitting pattern. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreeKnitting are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
Our Knitting Patterns Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite knitting patterns from AllFreeKnitting.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
AllFreeKnitting eBooks are free, downloadable knitting pattern collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of knitting eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams and other resources in knitting patterns published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF knitting pattern does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreeKnitting.com editorial team loves giving away knitting products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
- American Needlepoint Guild
- CHA: Craft and Hobby Association
- Craft Yarn Council of America
- Lion Brand Yarn
- National NeedleArts Association
- Premier Yarns
- Red Heart Yarn
Knit Picky Patterns is a FREE email knitting newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeKnitting.com. We publish Knit Picky Patterns seven times per week! Each standard issue revolves around a knitting theme, such as Homemade Knititng Patterns, Knitting for Special Occasions or Knitting Decor. The editors also publish a separate Knitting Pattern of the Day newsletter as well as the Craft Video Variety, a weekly newsletter showcasing video tutorials and demonstrations from our craft studio.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Knitting patterns from our craft studio and from popular bloggers
- Stitch and technique video tutorials
- Yarn and other product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
To subscribe to Knit Picky Patterns or our Knitting Pattern of the Day newsletter, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeKnitting.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at AllFreeKnitting.com. To unsubscribe from the knitting email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Knit Picky Patterns or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: http://www.allfreeknitting.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a pattern box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeKnitting.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeKnitting.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your Gmail primary inbox instead of the promotions tab, please follow these simple instructions.
If you want to set up or disable browser push notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated October 26, 2017
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knitting for Charity: 31 Free Hat Patterns
- How to Knit the Feather and Fan Stitch
- 36 Free Knit Mitten Patterns
- 19 Easy Hat Knitting Patterns
- Slipped Stitch Studios
- Kristina Kittelson
- How to Knit a Hat
- Go Crafty Travel Case
- Feminine Knit Slipper Pattern
- Knitted House Slippers for Him
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You