Love the knitting projects you see here? Now you can publish your own knitting project here too! Submit your knitting tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your knitting project featured right here on AllFreeKnitting.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a photo (or several photos)
Become a published knitter today!
Projects We're Looking For:
- Knitting patterns for pets
- Tote bags or purses
- Patterns for all kinds of holidays
- Baby patterns
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
When submitting a project, we ask that you please follow the standard rules for yarn weights as outlined in this article.
- We only accept FREE craft tutorials
- Please write a title; do not paste the URL in the title field
- We DO NOT accept collection pages
- We DO NOT accept product reviews
- Always include a finished project photo in your submission
- Please do not submit duplicate projects. If your project is already hosted on our site, the duplicate will be deactivated.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
- Morning Stroll Knit Sweater
- On the Wings of a Prayer Shawl
- Scrapbuster Selfie Cowl
- Lavender Fields Easy Knit Shawl Pattern
- Ribbed Bootie Slippers for Adults
- Effortless Cherry Wine Afghan
- Simple Striped Seed Stitch Afghan
- Ribbed Double Brim Knit Hat
- Show Off Boomerang
- Grandma's Favorite Garter Stitch Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You