This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The Melded Scarf is what happens when two colors meet in the middle and come together to make a cosy and bold striped scarf. Worked in 1x1 rib with slipped stitch edges the scarf is reversible, and looks great on anyone. The pattern uses 2 colors of solid yarn, but you could also mix and match to create a bright rainbow scarf. Or you could showcase those special variegated and gradient yarns in your stash."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 191 - 210 yards of Color A
- 191 - 210 yards of Color B
- Tapestry needle
Read NextSeeds and Cables Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Laverna Shawlette
- Knit a Sweater Cardigan Style: 11 Easy Knitting Patterns
- 15 Baby Afghan Knitting Patterns
- Knitting Stitch #7
- Knit Aran Baby Romper
- Adalicaia Bonnet
- Beach Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You