Little Women-Inspired Neck Kerchief
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This pattern is excellent for a beginner who's familiar with the basic knit stitch, and ready to explore knitting into the front and back of a stitch. Watch the triangle grow wider and wider as you progress and the kerchief expands. Inspired by the style and aesthetic of the recently released Little Women movie, this kerchief makes a timeless, classic (not to mention warm) addition to any outfit. (This project is also a good stash buster!)"
Knitting Needle Size3 or 3.25 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- Size 3 straight needles
- 1 skein DK-weight yarn
Cast on 3 stitches.
Row 1: Knit into front and back of first stitch (kfb), knit until 1 stitch remaining, kfb last stitch
Row 2: Knit
Repeat rows 1 and 2 until desired width is reached. Cast off.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You