Kangaroo Ridge Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
The Kangaroo Ridge Scarf Pattern is full of texture and bounce! This easy knit scarf pattern looks fabulous on both sides. The pattern is a 2 row repeat, so you will have it memorized in no time. Of all free knitting patterns, this one will have you bouncing off the walls. Whether you're beginning knitting or a seasoned knitter, you'll love making this fun scarf. Try making a bunch for gifts for your families, or in all different colors to liven up your own wardrobe.
Knitting Needle Size19 or 15 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches. Tension not required
Pattern stitch count is any number of odd sts plus 6 more sts. Use a bulky yarn, 15 mm needles, and 19 stitches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth is a super unique dishcloth knitting pattern. Using short rows knitting to create individual… Continue reading: "Crazy Eights Circular Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for a Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You