Kangaroo Ridge Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
The Kangaroo Ridge Scarf Pattern is full of texture and bounce! This easy knit scarf pattern looks fabulous on both sides. The pattern is a 2 row repeat, so you will have it memorized in no time. Of all free knitting patterns, this one will have you bouncing off the walls. Whether you're beginning knitting or a seasoned knitter, you'll love making this fun scarf. Try making a bunch for gifts for your families, or in all different colors to liven up your own wardrobe.
Knitting Needle Size19 or 15 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches. Tension not required
Pattern stitch count is any number of odd sts plus 6 more sts. Use a bulky yarn, 15 mm needles, and 19 stitches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Linen-Stitch Cowl in the Round
- How to Spool Knit
- Top Knot Love
- Sunny Meadow Corner-To-Corner Baby Blanket
- Gertrude Slouchy Hat
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Sock Weight Yarn
- Crop Top Sweater Knitting Pattern
- Herringbone Plant Pot Knitting Pattern
- Stockinette Stitch Plant Cozy Knitting Pattern
- Jute Stitch Plant Cozy Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You