How to Knit a Triangle Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Once again I brig you guys a very easy to follow project with full video tutorial. I have been seeing this type of scarves a lot and I thought of making a pattern for this winter. I used baby alpaca for this project. I think it is a great option since the yarn is so soft and it feels great on my skin. But you can really use any yarn you want. Wool can also be great if you want to use this scarf for really cold days."
NotesYou can make this scarf as big as you want, in my opinion the bigger the better. :)
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You