Gold-Strung Goddess Knit Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This Gold-Strung Goddess Knit Scarf is just as comfy as it is beautiful. The ribbed pattern looks good on anyone, and it's incredibly fast and simple to make. The yarn used is laced with golden string, making it perfect for adding a pop of elegance to this easy knit scarf. Beginners and more advanced knitters alike will love this project, whether they're knitting one for themselves or a bunch for their friends and family. Get ready to knit a scarf that will amaze and enthrall everyone around you.
Knitting Needle Size15 or 10 mm
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You