Checkered Lace Scarf
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
From the blogger: "Knit yourself a delicate scarf for the transitional seasons like autumn and spring. This scarf is knitted mostly in garter stitch; even when knitting the lace parts, no purl stitches are used. The width of the scarf is five squares (or nearly squares), alternating garter stitch squares with lace squares. Each pattern repeat is only 3 rows; so, it is easy to remember. The pattern looks the same from RS and WS, i.e. it is completely reversible."
Knitting Needle Size4 or 3.5 mm
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wave Of Light Baby Bonnets
- Bibi Baby Bonnet
- What Can I Knit With 400 Yards of Yarn?
- Braided Bridge Cable Scarf
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You