This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This beginner-friendly basketweave dishcloth knitting pattern works up like magic! Perfect for last-minute gifts! Pair it with handmade soaps as a washcloth for a spa gift, or with baking or cooking utensils as a gift for your favorite foodie. The beautiful textures of the Intertwined Dishcloth are made with a simple basketweave stitch pattern. Make your version with 100% cotton yarn so they are easy to clean, absorbent, and durable. The Skills Used Basic knitting stitches: knit purl Binding off knitwise, knitting flat in rows Long tail cast on (includes linked video tutorial)"
Knitting Needle Size5 or 3.75 mm
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
- King Cole Vogue DK yarn (100% cotton, 1.75 oz/50 g/113 yd/103 m) – 1 skein in 2119 Egg Blue, or approximately 113 yd (103 m) in any light weight, cotton yarn.
- US Size 5/3.75 mm knitting needles, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Read NextChunky Knit Rug
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You