We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Vertical intarsia stripes in the front and fun triangles and geometrical shapes in the back. This hat is made using superwash merino wool-so soft and machine washable! It's a quick knit and a simple introduction to intarsia stripes. Size fits adults and teens."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, Circular Knitting Needles
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge4.5 stitches, 0 rows, 1 inches. Stockinette
- Main Color: 2 skeins Knit Picks Swish Worsted, Lava Heather
- Contrast Color: 1 skein Cascade 220 Superwash, Dark Ginger
- Tapestry Needle
Pattern is also available on Ravelry as a free downloadable PDF.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You