We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Knitted with three strands of worsted-weight yarn, Plait Hat has a darling braided loop up top. It's also a great stash-buster, as you could knit it with 3 different yarns for a marl effect."
Knitting Needle Size11 or 8 mm, 13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge10 stitches, 18 rows, 4 inches. stockinette
- 2 skeins Quince and Co. Lark (134 yards / 123 meters per 50g skein, pictured in Sabine) or approximately 195-200 yards worsted-weight yarn, held triple throughout
- 16in. circular needle and set of DPNs in size needed to match gauge (suggested size US13/9mm)
- 16in. circular needle two sizes smaller for ribbing (suggested size US11/8mm)
- 3 stitch markers and 1 contrasting Beginning of Round marker
- Tapestry needle for weaving in ends
Find all the best cold weather hat patterns by checking out our collection of 56 Knit Hat Patterns for the Winter.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Aspen Mountain Throw Blanket
- Bobble And Ribs Coffee Coat
- 36 200-Yard Knitting Patterns
- Crayon Box Sampler Afghan
- Brendan Woods Sweater
- Baby Archie Bear Hat
- All About Hearts Scarf
- Velvety Soft Knit Sweater Pattern
- Broken Stripes Hat
- Sweet Knit Slipper Socks
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You