This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Fish Scale Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"One more new and absolutely adorable hat that I have done using fish scale stitch. If you want to learn how to knit fish scale stitch in rows please check my blog for written pattern. For this hat I was using 5 mm knitting needles and vintage yarn that can be easily substituted for bulky yarn (5). This hat will perfectly suit males and to make the look more complete you can knit the matching scarf."
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm, 8 or 5 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Read NextFlat Slouchy Beanie
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You