This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
The Easiest Knit Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This is a good beginner tutorial on how to make a knitted blanket pattern. This free pattern is a beginner-friendly knit design, and it will have just about anyone knitting blankets in no time at all. The entire blanket is worked while holding two skeins of yarn at the same time and uses just one stitch! You could also try it with one skein at a time, but you would need to use smaller knitting needles to make it work."
Knitting Needle Size10 or 6 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Read NextWarm & Cozy Blanket Knitting Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You