Creamy Cables Throw
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"This beautiful, classic cable knit throw is sure to impress! The simple design results in a timeless, cozy blanket that will look gorgeous draped over your sofa or favourite chair. The pattern is perfect for beginner knitters looking to advance their skills and try out cable knitting, or advanced knitters who are just looking for a fun larger project to work on that doesn’t require too much thinking. And since this throw is knit with large needles and chunky yarn, you will love how quickly it builds!"
Knitting Needle Size13 or 9 mm
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You