Triangles Kitchen Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The "Triangles Kitchen Set" is a complimentary dishcloth and hand towel with a playful triangle texture. Work it up with size 7 needles and a soft cotton yarn. 1 ball of cotton makes 2 dishcloths or 1 hand towel. It makes a great gift for yourself or a loved one! Beginners will appreciate the practice of knits and purls, while advanced knitters will enjoy the easy project."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 2 balls of worsted weight cotton yarn (240 yards) makes 2 dishcloths and 1 hand towel
- Size 7 knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 12 Patterns for Beginners
- Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
- Sunshine Seed Stitch Dishcloth
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
- Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Easy Everyday Dishcloth
- Simple Eyelet Dishcloth
- Incredibly Easy Knit Dishcloth
- Beginner Basketweave Dishcloth
- Easy Farmhouse Kitchen Dishcloths
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gentle Swells
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- What Can I Knit With 500 Yards of Yarn?
- Cable Knit Slippers For Childen And Adults
- Cool Stripes Hat
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreeKnitting
- Happy Wedding Shawlette
- Dina Baby Blanket
- Rameez Baby Blanket
- Saleha Convertible Gloves
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You