Triangles Kitchen Set
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"The "Triangles Kitchen Set" is a complimentary dishcloth and hand towel with a playful triangle texture. Work it up with size 7 needles and a soft cotton yarn. 1 ball of cotton makes 2 dishcloths or 1 hand towel. It makes a great gift for yourself or a loved one! Beginners will appreciate the practice of knits and purls, while advanced knitters will enjoy the easy project."
Knitting Needle Size7 or 4.5 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 2 balls of worsted weight cotton yarn (240 yards) makes 2 dishcloths and 1 hand towel
- Size 7 knitting needles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 12 Patterns for Beginners
Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
Easy Everyday Dishcloth
Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth
Incredibly Easy Knit Dishcloth
Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
Beginner Basketweave Dishcloth
Simple Eyelet Dishcloth
Knit and Purl Dishcloths
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You