- see all comments
"This is the 8th or 9th dead link I've hit this morning trying to look at the patterns from one newsletter, i can only presume that the person putting the newsletter together does not have time to check and verify the links."
"New pattern, first time I've seen a picture of it on this site. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the link, when you click on it you receive an "oops" message, that the pattern is no longer available."
"Not sure why you would leave your comment on an entirely different pattern but anyway, the pattern actually specifies and gives step by step instructions on what the chain 5 is- (Bring st back to left-hand needle. K1) 5 times Chain 5 made. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K4tog. Rep from to last 2 (3-1) st(s). Chain 5. Bring st back to left-hand needle. K3 (4-2) tog. Fasten off."
Free Hearted Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Click here to view your Knitting Patterns.
"Nothing says love like a handmade gift. Here is a free knit washcloth pattern for you and anyone you love enough to make it for! Every year for Valentines Day I give my mom a set of pretty holiday-themed washcloths. She never uses any of them. They are for decoration only and possibly for showing off to her friends what her daughter can do. And Im sharing the pattern with all of you of course!"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Feb 24, 2018
Another adorable dishcloth pattern! And who doesn't like hearts? You can make these in different colors as well. I think the pattern in a solid color shows off the detail the best. I never buy dishcloths anymore. They work up fast and they last longer than the store bought ones. Thank you for the free pattern.
May 16, 2017
I really like this round wash cloth pattern, and it's not too difficult to make. It's a little smaller, though, than most wash cloths. The red and white colors are a natural combination, but you could make it with other complementary colors, or even contrasting colors to make it really pop.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Summer Rose Shawl
Dress up any outfit with the Summer Rose Shawl. This free knitting pattern is an elegant way to keep warm on chilly evenings whether… Continue reading: "Summer Rose Shawl"
- Free Hearted Washcloth
- How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 14 Patterns for Beginners
- Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
- Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
- Slip Stitch Dishtowels
- Striping Sparkle Scrubby
- The Most Patriotic Dishcloth
- Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth
- Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Flower Basket Knit Dishcloth Pattern
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Coastline Headband
- Round Dickey Pattern
- Grapes Sherbet Shawlette
- Ribbed Hat Pattern For Men And Women
- Watermelon Delights Shawl
- Byzantine Ribbed Stitch
- Nearly Seamless Cuffed Bootie Slippers For Adults
- Cobblestone Infinity Scarf
- Diagonal Basketweave Stitch
- Simple Snood
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You