Free Hearted Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
"Nothing says love like a handmade gift. Here is a free knit washcloth pattern for you and anyone you love enough to make it for! Every year for Valentines Day I give my mom a set of pretty holiday-themed washcloths. She never uses any of them. They are for decoration only and possibly for showing off to her friends what her daughter can do. And Im sharing the pattern with all of you of course!"
Knitting Needle Size6 or 4 mm
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Gauge0 stitches, 0 rows, 0 inches.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
How to Knit a Dishcloth Pattern: 12 Patterns for Beginners
Jelly Roll Knitted Washcloth Pattern
Flower Basket Knit Dishcloth Pattern
Nana's Favorite Dishcloth Pattern
Easy Everyday Dishcloth
Grandma's Favorite Dishcloth
Seed Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
Simple Eyelet Dishcloth
Knit and Purl Dishcloths
Incredibly Easy Knit Dishcloth
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Hoodie Pattern For Kids
- Shawl Poncho Knitting Pattern
- 8 Portable Knitting Projects for Travel
- Time stops at Shamli
- Women's Play Day Cardigan
- Linen-Stitch Cowl in the Round
- How to Spool Knit
- Top Knot Love
- Sunny Meadow Corner-To-Corner Baby Blanket
- Gertrude Slouchy Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You