White Cabled Cowl
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
This White Cabled Cowl is the perfect little neckwarming accessory. Since this cowl takes only about a half as much knitting as a full-length scarf, you will have a new cowl in no time! This cowl is as fun to knit as it is fun to wear. Chunky cables make it easy to wear with any coat; under your heavy winter coat or over a light spring jacket. Its versatile design makes it great for any season, so don't be shy about breaking it out in the warmer months.
Gauge22 stitches, 30 rows, 4 inches.
- Knitting Needles
- Sewing Needle
- Patons Yarn 200 g. (400 m.)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Crochet Mouse Catnip Toy For Cats
- Rendezvous Knit Lace Shawl
- Gemma Knit Lace Cowl
- Willow Knit Lace Vest
- Gracie Knit Lace Shawl
- Sydney Easy Knit Blanket
- Barbara Easy Knit
- Scrubbi Knit Bobble Dishcloths
- Raquel Easy Knit Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You