Red Heart Colorscape Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Red Heart Colorscape Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeKnitting.com
My newest obsession from Red Heart is their Colorscape line; the colors are amazingly beautiful and I can't take my eyes off them.
Colorscape is a worsted weight yarn made of 100% acrylic that is soft to the touch and will surely keep you warm all winter long. Because this is a variegated yarn you'll see amazing color effects occur when you work up your next knit or crochet project. Your project might start with one color, but will move to the next color in a "painterly fashion" creating a colorscape, which is where the name came from.
This line only comes in 12 colors, but they are fantastic and you will have a tough time choosing just one. The colors are fun and named after places like Bangkok, Acapulco, Montreal, Paris, Seattle and Shanghai; each represents what you might imagine these cities look like. Acapulco is a fresh combination of bright colors of pink, purple, yellow and blue while Dublin is a mixture of greens and browns much like the land.
Knit projects like shawls, hats, scarves and cardigans will look amazing worked in Colorscape. You're sure to get compliments everywhere you go. Even though this is a warm, worsted weight fiber you can get away with wearing a garment in the spring season as well; make a knotted fringe item so it’ll be more airy than something you would wear in the winter. I promise this yarn won’t disappoint.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Beginner Snood Knit Pattern might be one of the most versatile pieces you ever make. This free knit snood pattern is essentially a… Continue reading: "Beginner Snood Knit Patternvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Guelder-rose Knit Stitch
- Iced Coffee Cozy
- Pint Size Ice Cream Cozy
- 7 Super Bulky Yarn Sweater Patterns: 18 Month Old
- Peek-a-Boo Knit Baby Hoodie
- Fairy Tale Baby Cardigan
- Honey Chocolate Cowl
- Senna Summer Sweater Knitting Pattern
- 56 Baby Girl Knitting Patterns
- What Does the Fox Say? 14 Free Fox Patterns to Knit
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You