How do I submit my knitting pattern, link, tip or tutorial for publication?
See your clever knitting tip, pattern, link or tutorial published with your name at AllFreeKnitting.com! We link to knitting patterns, providing a short description of the pattern, difficulty level and an overview of required materials. We also publish full instructional knitting tutorials on AllFreeKnitting.com.
Simply contact us with your knitting link and a member of the editorial team will get back to you. For longer knitting tips or tutorials, an AllFreeKnitting.com editor will send you a Knitting Project Submission Guide. We prefer tutorials with images and also welcome knitting videos at our website. Three ways you can submit are:
a. Links to knitting patterns - Send us your link via this form so we can review it and link out to it. We will also ask for a byline, difficulty level, yarn weight and knitting needle size.
If you would like to submit your full pattern, please also contact our sister site www.FaveCrafts.com. FaveCrafts.com will be more than happy to consider your full pattern and post it in their knitting categories. You can contact us with the information and an Editor on the FaveCrafts.com team will get back to you shortly.
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- Cabinesque Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You