How to Get Our Newsletters in Your Gmail Primary Inbox
If you'd like to ensure that you never miss an AllFreeKnitting newsletter in your Gmail account, please follow the simple instructions below. You can move our email to your primary Gmail inbox in just a few quick steps:
1. Open Gmail.
2. Click on the 'Promotions' tab at the top.
3. Click on the email you'd like to move. Hold that email and drag and drop it into the 'Primary' tab near the top left of your screen.
4. You will see a yellow popup asking, "Do this for future messages?". Click "Yes" to have all future AllFreeKnitting emails land in your primary inbox.
1. Open the Gmail Mail app on your phone.
2. Open the email you'd like to move.
3. In the top right corner, tap on the 3 dots and click "Move to" then "Primary."
Updated February 2018
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Crochet Mouse Catnip Toy For Cats
- Rendezvous Knit Lace Shawl
- Gemma Knit Lace Cowl
- Willow Knit Lace Vest
- Gracie Knit Lace Shawl
- Sydney Easy Knit Blanket
- Barbara Easy Knit
- Scrubbi Knit Bobble Dishcloths
- Raquel Easy Knit Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You