Knitters who prefer a knitting video tutorial over a written tutorial will love our knitting videos. Our how-to videos cover all different topics, including how to knit specific stitches to overall tips and tricks. Check back weekly for more knitting idea
These knitted hat patterns will keep your head warm through the cold winter months. Pick from these fabulous knitting patterns for hats and make one for yourself and all your friends. You'll be hat happy!
Keep your baby comfortable and stylish with these adorable baby knitting patterns. They're so easy to make and so incredibly adorable. Pick from these free knitting patterns for baby and make your little one smile.
If you've ever wanted to learn how to knit, then learn now with these free knitting patterns for beginners. Beginning knitting can be rip-your-hair-out-frustrating, so all of these knitting patterns are straightforward and easy-to-follow.
Layer up with one of these delightful cardigan knitting patterns. Whether you need something for the office or a night out, you'll find the perfect pattern here.
AllFreeKnitting is dedicated to the best free knitting patterns, tutorials, tips and articles on knitting. From easy knitted afghan patterns to complex lace knitting patterns, we find and deliver the best free knitting patterns from all over the web. Plus, we feature free product reviews and giveaways of all the latest and greatest products including yarn, knitting books, totes, and more. AllFreeKnitting is a wonderful online resource for knitters of all skill levels.
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- 11 Free Knitting Patterns for 4th of July
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts