"15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season" eBook
By: Caitlin Kavanaugh, Editor for AllFreeKnitting.com
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Despite what others might think, knitting isn’t just for winter and fall. There are plenty of gorgeous, light and lacy patterns that can also be made during the warmer months – and plenty more in between. As a dedicated knitter, if you’re not knitting now you’re already thinking about your next project and scouring the internet for free cute knitting patterns. If this describes you, then you’ll love our latest eBook, 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season. As the title suggests, this eBook features patterns for all the seasons: spring, summer, winter and fall. You’ll find a large variety of projects that will keep you warm when it's chilly, and keep you looking and feeling cool when it's hot. No more searching for your next pattern, this free eBook will keep you knitting for a while.
In addition to multiple staple patterns that are wonderful for sporting outdoors, this eBook also includes many classic patterns that could be given away as gifts during holiday season. Easily dress these free cute knitting patterns up or down depending on your accessories. One of my favorites from this group is the Eyelet Top Pattern on page 5. The beautiful earthy tone makes it a great pattern for both summer and spring. Wear it with a pair of jeans or a skirt – this classic pattern makes it easy to mix and match with various pieces from your closet. You will be able to find almost endless uses for the patterns in this eBook. Whether you are knitting for yourself or another family member, these will be fun projects to work on. You can stay busy all year long with these tried and true knitting patterns.
15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season Free eBook
Colorful Knitting Patterns: Knit Radiance Throw
Easy Knitting Patterns: Two Hours or Less Scarf
Cable Knitting Patterns: Pull-Through Wrap
The patterns in 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season will almost make you wish that winter lasted all year! Luckily, knitting straight through spring and summer isn't hard to do when you have great patterns to work with. So let's get down to the knitty gritty--here's a look at what types of patterns you'll find inside this eBook:
Knit Radiance Throw, p. 15 - Perfect for adding some color to a muted colored room, this free knitting pattern is already on my must-knit list. No matter what colors you choose to make this light, summer afghan with, this pattern is a classic--it will never go out of style. The basic style of this afghan makes it a great choice for any room or family member. This afghan would look handsome knitted up in pretty pastels and sitting on a girl's bed or in classic jewel tones and draped over the back of a couch. The simple lines of this afghan will never go out of style, so you can continue to proudly display your work through the years. Though afghans require quite a bit of work, they're well worth the effort. There's nothing quite like wrapping yourself or a loved one up in a blanket you created. The Knit Radiance Throw will serve you and your family well throughout the years.
Knit Two Hours or Less Scarf, p. 18 - When you're trying your best to make everyone on your gift list a nice homemade present, it's always good to come across simple and cozy patterns like this one. This handy scarf can truly be made in two hours - or even less time depending on how quickly you knit. This means you'll have enough time left over to make your entire family a woolly scarf that's perfect for fighting off the bitter chill of winter. The classic garter stitch pattern of this scarf makes it a very versatile pattern; with an appropriate yarn choice, this knit scarf will easily delight any member of your family. Leaving the frills off of this basic scarf makes it a simple project that can be completed by most knitters. No matter who you are, a hand knit gift is the perfect way to show how much you care about someone, and a basic scarf pattern like this one can be easily used by knitters of all skill levels. Like the other easy knititng patterns in this free eBook, the two hour scarf is a great way for beginners to gain experience. Beginners looking for a simple gift idea will find these patterns are a great starting place.
Pull-Through Wrap, p.22 - Make a statement this fall with this stylish cable wrap. You have a lot of control over the way you wear this unique wrap; the pull through feature is a particularly fun way to wear this elegant wrap. The gray colored yarn used in this luxurious wrap will make you feel like royalty and best of all, it offers a great background for adding more colorful accessories - like red gloves or a yellow knit beret. Simple cables make this a classic wardrobe piece that you will find yourself wearing year after year. This wrap features a basic rectangle shape, meaning that you don't have to worry about fussy shaping; this is a deceptively simple pattern that will be a fun project to work on.
Still curious about what's inside? Once you download this eBook, you'll discover free cute knitting patterns that will help fill up your closet with useful knits that can be worn all year round. We've rounded up some of the best lacy shawls and ponchos, classic sweaters for winter and even a bright and colorful dishcloth pattern for your kitchen. You'll also find a lightweight market bag to help your family become more green. Did you know that knit bags are great for using at the grocery store? Why waste plastic and paper bags, when you can tote around fruit in a homemade, reusable knit bag. You'll find sweaters, purses, kitchen knits, afghans and more in 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season eBook. This eBook has patterns for the entire family and even your house. These delightful patterns are a great way to keep your fingers moving through the seasons. Start stocking up your wardrobe and house and download this free eBook now!
With your free copy of 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season eBook you can also subscribe to our Knit Picky Patterns newsletter to become part of a helpful and friendly knitting community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free knitting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win knitting books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE knitting patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 more free knitting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the knitting community.
With our latest eBook, 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season, you'll find yourself knitting any number of fun knitting stashbuster patterns. And once you subscribe to receive our newsletter, Knit Picky Patterns, you'll see how incredibly rewarding it is to be a part of the knitting community! Check out this free eBook and the AllFreeKnitting.com site to draw tons of knitting inspiration!
Tags / Related Topics
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Knitting For Beginners Guide: 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- Simple Arm Knitting Patterns: The Easiest Arm Knit Scarves, Blankets, and More
- 8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters free eBook
- 15 Knitting for Beginners Projects + Bonus eBook
- The Best 100 Free Knitting Designs Ever: Free Afghan Patterns, Knit Scarf Patterns and More
- A Stitch in Time: 15 Quick Knitting Projects
- 11 Two Hours Or Less Knitting Patterns
- Knitting in the Round: 10 Seamless Knitting Patterns
- 20 Straight Needle Knitting Patterns You Need
- Bundle Up: 35 Free Knitting Patterns Made with Bulky Weight Yarn
- 8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
- 9 Christmas Knitting Patterns: Easy Knit Scarves for the Holidays
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Free Knitting Designs for Fall: 8 Knit Sweater Patterns, Scarves, Bags and More
- How to Knit a Hat: 7 Cozy Free Knit Hat Patterns
- How to Knit a Sweater: 7 Free Sweater Patterns
- How to Knit an Infinity Scarf + 9 Fashionable Cowl Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Data Center Mitts
- Through Thick and Thin Scarf
- Ruffled Rosie Baby Hat
- Comfort in Cables Baby Hat
- Basket Weave Pillow
- Knitted Scarves
- 3 Skeins or Less - Fresh Knitted Accessories
- Chunky Knits: 31 Projects for You & Your Home Knit with Bulky Yarn
- It's A Wrap: 275 Cowl & Scarf Knitting Patterns
- Funfetti Layered Cowl