The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Kristen Mangus of GoodKnitKisses
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Kristen Mangus is the face behind GoodKnit Kisses as a YouTube craft and loom knitting instructor. As a mom of three, her work is always designed with love wrapped in GoodKnit Kisses! Kristen also designs jewelry and is a registered Interior Designer in Texas. Kristen loves all things creative and thoughtfully designed. She loves to help others find a creative outlet for themselves by teaching. Kristen first taught herself how to finger knit as a child and even taught a few kids in class in 3rd grade! It stems from having a family on both sides who have been teachers and artists who love people. Crafts and creating things makes you feel good about yourself and can be the perfect creative outlet to plug into! After developing carpel tunnel I wanted to learn to knit and crochet but it was hard on my hand and wrists so I turned to loom knitting. It's less stress on my body and so fun! I love to teach others how as well! Kristen also crochets wire and bead jewelry as well as creates many other crafts!
Main website to patterns, shop & blog: http://www.goodknitkisses.com
Library of Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/goodknitkisses
Facebook TUTORIAL FAN page (post your projects and discuss with others): http://www.facebook.com/GoodKnitKissesYOUTUBE
Projects on AllFreeKnitting:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 7 Free Knitting Patterns for Homemade Halloween Costumes and Easy Decorating Ideas
- 8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
- 9 Christmas Knitting Patterns: Easy Knit Scarves for the Holidays
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Free Knitting Designs for Fall: 8 Knit Sweater Patterns, Scarves, Bags and More
- How to Knit a Hat Volume 2: Free Knit Hat Patterns for the Whole Family
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns
- Knitting for Beginners: 6 Easy Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Two-Tone Autumn Cowl
- Take to the Skies Shawl
- Midnight Magic Sweater
- Whichaway Mitts
- Stadium Mitts
- Lorna's Little Bites
- Reclaimed Cotton Ribbon
- Soho's Snood Kit
- The Ripple Effect: 25 Free Knitting Patterns with Chevron Stitch Knitting
- Effortless Cherry Wine Afghan