Kristen Mangus of GoodKnitKisses
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Kristen Mangus is the face behind GoodKnit Kisses as a YouTube craft and loom knitting instructor. As a mom of three, her work is always designed with love wrapped in GoodKnit Kisses! Kristen also designs jewelry and is a registered Interior Designer in Texas. Kristen loves all things creative and thoughtfully designed. She loves to help others find a creative outlet for themselves by teaching. Kristen first taught herself how to finger knit as a child and even taught a few kids in class in 3rd grade! It stems from having a family on both sides who have been teachers and artists who love people. Crafts and creating things makes you feel good about yourself and can be the perfect creative outlet to plug into! After developing carpel tunnel I wanted to learn to knit and crochet but it was hard on my hand and wrists so I turned to loom knitting. It's less stress on my body and so fun! I love to teach others how as well! Kristen also crochets wire and bead jewelry as well as creates many other crafts!
Main website to patterns, shop & blog: http://www.goodknitkisses.com
Library of Tutorials: http://www.youtube.com/goodknitkisses
Facebook TUTORIAL FAN page (post your projects and discuss with others): http://www.facebook.com/GoodKnitKissesYOUTUBE
Projects on AllFreeKnitting:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You
- 11 Free Knitting Patterns for 4th of July
- 24 Handmade Craft Ideas from 2010: A Year of Free Crafts