"5 Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns" eBook
By: The Editors of AllFreeKnitting
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
There’s no time like Christmas time and if you’re going to do Christmas the right way, you’ll need to create a festive ambiance in your home. Christmas knit stockings are just what you’re looking for this year. In this eBook, you’ll find 5 patterns for Christmas Knit stockings that are great for the holidays, including some that are perfect beginner knitting patterns. What’s nice about knit Christmas stocking patterns is that they’re easy to knit, they make beautiful DIY Christmas decorations and they also make wonderful gifts for family and friends! Who wouldn’t want to receive knit Christmas stocking patterns for the holidays?
Learning how to knit a Christmas stocking isn’t difficult either. Christmas stockings are great patterns to learn how to knit with. Even if you’ve never knit Christmas stockings before in your life, they’re such easy Christmas crafts to make; you’ll enjoy knitting stockings every holiday season. Once you have this eBook, all you’ll need is to find some Christmas stocking stuffers to stick in your personalized Christmas stockings and you’re ready to decorate the house! Christmas knit stockings look great hanging from a mantel and you’ll be proud when you can tell inquisitive guests that you made them all yourself! So, if you’re looking for free Christmas knit patterns, this is the eBook for you. Enjoy knitting this beautiful collection of colorful free knitting patterns online for the holidays.
5 Knit Christmas Stockings
There is something special about knowing that an item is hand knit. Someone can look at that item and imagine the hours, days, weeks of work that went into making that simple item. The Christmas season, while festive, is a time to celebrate family and the things you treasure. There is no better way to show how much you care than to knit something for your family. Your family is sure to love having knit stockings to hang on the mantle for Christmas Eve. These knit Christmas stocking patterns will become treasured family mementos.
Naturally, every family, and even different family members, will have different ideas of what the perfect Christmas stocking will look like. Even if you just want to make a different stocking for each member of your family, our eBook, 5 Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns, has you covered. Full of outstanding patterns like the Classic Christmas Stocking (page 5), this eBook will help you make this Christmas one of the most memorable. The Classic Christmas Stocking is a wonderful pattern for someone looking for a traditional pattern; when you envision a Christmas Eve scene, this is the stocking hanging by the fireplace. Featuring a simple color work pattern, this pattern is a great way to expand your knitting skills. You can knit it up in the iconic colors of Christmas, red and green, or find a different color of yarn that you like better.
For the more experienced knitter, the Green Christmas Stocking (page 7) is a sure to present a modest challenge. Though the name is simple, this knit stocking pattern has a more complex pattern that is sure to give your house a festive atmosphere. Whatever stocking pattern you choose, the Christmas stocking patterns in this eBook will help you create family memories that will last for years to come.
Knitters often take little liberties with the patterns they work with; knitting is, after all, a creative process. Because Christmas is such a family-oriented holiday, personalizing a hand knit Christmas stocking pattern is almost expected, particularly if you are knitting up a stocking for a family member. Some patterns invite these little alterations more than others. The Christmas Snowman Stocking (page 9), for example, is almost begging to be personalized. You can make your own little embellishments to the snowman pattern, after knitting up the snowman stocking. The snowman stocking you make for your child, for example, can be customized to reflect the things he or she likes the most.
If you put your mind to it, you'll be able to find creative ways to modify all of the patterns in 5 Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns. Let this eBook be your guide to creating something special for your family this Christmas. Surprising your family with hand knit stockings is a way to capture the spirit of Christmas available only to knitters. With a stocking for each of your loved ones hanging on the mantle piece, Christmas is sure to become even more memorable.
Though knitting up a stocking for each family member might be a bit of work, the faces of your family on Christmas morning will be all the reward you need. These knit Christmas stockings can be used year after year and incorporated into the family traditions. What are you waiting for? Take this opportunity to get easy knitting patterns, free of charge, and knit Christmas stocking patterns for your whole family. If you know anyone wanting to know how to make Christmas stockings, this is the eBook for you!
Download the 5 Christmas Knit Stockings eBook.
With your free copy of 5 Knit Christmas Stockings eBook you can also subscribe to our Knit Picky Patterns newsletter to become part of a helpful and friendly knitting community. In subscribing to the newsletter you will receive:
- Six weekly emails with free knitting patterns, tips, collection pages, videos and more.
- Chances to win knitting books and products from our weekly giveaways and contests.
- New FREE knitting patterns made available to you throughout the year.
- Access to our free pattern library full of over 1,000 more free knitting patterns.
- The opportunity to share ideas and help others in the knitting community.
With our latest eBook, 5 Knit Christmas Stockings, you will be knitting tangible Christmas memories. And, once you subscribe to receive our newsletter, Knit Picky Patterns, you'll see how incredibly rewarding it is to be a part of the knitting community! Check out this free eBook and the AllFreeKnitting.com site to draw tons of knitting inspiration!
Tags / Related Topics
Images from other crafters
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Tiny Tree Ornaments
- Tiny Tim's Tiny Stockings
- 15 Knit Christmas Tree Ornament Patterns
- 32 Cowl and Scarf Knitting Patterns for the Holidays
- 16 Free Christmas Knitting Patterns: Santas, Reindeer and More
- "9 Christmas Knitting Patterns: Easy Knit Scarves for the Holidays" eBook
- Christmas Snowflake Dishcloth
- Holiday Gift Jar Toppers
- "5 Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns" eBook
- Easy Holiday Knit Slippers
- 7 Free Knitting Patterns for Homemade Halloween Costumes and Easy Decorating Ideas
- 8 Designs for Knitting: Free Patterns for Beginners and Easy Knitting Stashbusters
- 9 Christmas Knitting Patterns: Easy Knit Scarves for the Holidays
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Cozy Free Shawl Patterns: 7 Knitted Shawl Patterns Perfect for Fall
- Free Knitting Designs for Fall: 8 Knit Sweater Patterns, Scarves, Bags and More
- How to Knit a Hat Volume 2: Free Knit Hat Patterns for the Whole Family
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns
- Knitting for Beginners: 6 Easy Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Simple and Sweet Knit Kerchief
- Darkest Night Fingerless Gloves
- Little Prince Vest
- Falling Leaves Mittens
- Tibet Jewels: Fair Trade Recycled Silk Sari Ribbon Yarn
- Romance Your Mantle: 23 DIY Home Decor Ideas for the Holidays
- Oats and Honeycomb Cabled Pullover
- Winter Wonder Cabled Yoke Sweater
- Cerulean Slipped-Stitch Cowl
- Astoria Cowl