Create Knitted Gifts for Valentine's Day with New eBook
Make your loved one a knitted gift for Valentine's day with a free eBook featuring 9 festive patterns.
January 28, 2011 - Northbrook, IL – Selecting the right gift for Valentine’s Day isn’t easy. Will the person like it? Is it original enough? Is it too expensive or too cheap? The problem with most Valentine’s Day gifts is that they’re all the same. Why not break the mold and make your loved one something special – a knitted gift from AllFreeKnitting’s new eBook, 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Valentine’s Day.
According to a 2010 survey conducted by Zogby International, it was found that the majority of Americans prefer to spend $50 or less on Valentine’s Day. With the economy still recovering, it is still important for Americans to be frugal on holidays, however, being frugal doesn’t mean one has to sacrifice gift-giving. Instead of buying an over-priced present, download the free eBook, 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Valentine’s Day and make a gift for everyone you care about. All you need is a little time, yarn and a pair of needles. Not only are these gifts inexpensive, but there is enough variety to please all types of recipients.
In addition to finding great projects for your sweetheart that are festive and easy, this eBook also has gift ideas for friends, toddlers, co-workers and everyone else on your list. Feel free to browse or download 15 pages full of inspiring patterns. Even if you’ve already chosen gifts for Valentine’s Day, why not make one of these simple patterns to add to them?
Download or browse this new eBook here: http://www.allfreeknitting.com/Valentines-Day-Knits/9-free-knitting-patterns-for-valentines-day-ebook
Caitlin Kavanaugh, Editor
AllFreeKnitting.com is dedicated to the best free knitting patterns, tutorials, tips and articles. Never buy another knitting pattern again! AllFreeKnitting finds and delivers the best free knitting patterns from all over the web, from easy to knit afghan patterns to complex knitting patterns. Variety makes things exciting and AllFreeKnitting has the right thing for your next knitting adventure.
Prime Publishing LLC was established in 1995 as a traditional niche book publishing company. Today, they are an Internet Media Company that operates web site communities and e-mail newsletters in niche areas such as crafting and cooking. A full list of web properties, free newsletters and free eBooks can be found at www.primenewsletters.com.
- Heavenly Baby Blanket
- Speedy One-Row Baby Blanket
- Your Knit Guide to Winter: 11 Easy Knitting Patterns from Bergere de France
- Irish Mesh Cowl
- 56 Knit Hat Patterns for the Winter
- Seed Stitch Baby Set
- Wild Garden Knit Shawl
- Blue Skies Fair Isle Cowl
- Favorite Textured Knit Hat
- Knitting For Beginners Guide: 42 Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 5 Knit Christmas Stocking Patterns
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns for Valentine's Day
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- Knitting for Baby: 6 Knit Baby Blankets
- Knitting for Beginners: 6 Easy Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- Mother's Day Crafts for Adults: 9 Easy Knitting Projects for Mom