The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Rusty Boyd is an Elementary School Math Teacher by day and avid knitter by night. He resides in Murfreesboro, NC with his wife, 8-year-old daughter, and 5-year-old son. Rusty leads the Murfreesboro Knit and Crochet Group, which meets monthly to share projects and create for charity. Designing is his newest passion and his inspiration for his designs comes places he visits, yarn color and texture, and his creative family members. Rusty authors the Blog, Small Town Knit Guy, where he shares his love of knitting with the world.
Projects on AllFreeKnitting
Blog: Small Town Knit Guy
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Shepherd's Lamb
- Slipping Outside Cowl
- Fimbrethil Mitts
- Knitting for Beginners: 17 Speedy Sweaters
- Knitter's Pride Interchangeable Deluxe Needle Set
- Delicious Yarns
- Twined Vines
- Walking in a Winter Wonderland: 25 Snow Inspired Free Knitting Patterns
- World's Easiest Knit Baby Booties
- Fall Acorn Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You