The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Dana Biddle of ColourSpun
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Dana Biddle – a fibreholic; slightly off beat, dancing to her own tune, whizz at multi-tasking - juggles being a wife, mother, fibre artist, consulting editor - Textiles for Stitches magazine, yarn maker (ColourSpun) and author of “A Knitting Adventure with South African Yarn” Working in her studio in the quiet little town of Heidelberg, Gauteng in South Africa, she is inspired by the beauty in things; sometimes in people, sometimes in nature and often in the materials she loves to work with. A member of Fibreworks (a group of South African fibre artists, she has had work exhibited around the world and enjoys presenting creative workshops. She believes that discoveries are made by not following instructions and whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.
ColourSpun yarn is created by hand; therefore each skein is imbued with the artist's energy and will have its own unique characteristics. Only the finest quality, locally grown merino wool roving and yarn, kid mohair and pure cotton is used; colored in a smoke and pet free environment using earth friendly dyes which have excellent wash fast and light fast properties.
Online Shops: www.colourspun.com and www.colourspun.etsy.com
Ravelry ColourSpun group
Fibreworks Website: www.fibreworksart.com
Projects on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This Crazy Eights Circular Dishcloth is a super unique dishcloth knitting pattern. Using short rows knitting to create individual… Continue reading: "Crazy Eights Circular Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- We Are Knitters Classic Knit Sweater Kit
- How to knit Twisted Moss Stitch
- Fall Houses Lace Shawl
- Scandinavian Infinity Scarf
- Hooded Vest Pattern for Women
- Ribbed Shawlette
- Riona's Diamonds
- Easy Knit Pumpkin
- Large Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- Doll Scarf from Loop Yarn
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You