The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Barbara Prime from Fuzzy Mitten
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
As a child, I loved crafting, and often sewed my own toys and doll clothes. However, I didn’t learn to knit until I found a knitting group at university. A toy rabbit was one of the first things I ever knit, because I wanted to learn a bunch of techniques with one small and quick project. A few years later, in 2006, I started designing and selling my own patterns for small toy animals with cute outfits. I began my blog a year later, in order to share tips and tutorials for making my knitted toys. Now, even with two small boys at home, I can’t stop creating new toys to share with other knitters.
Projects on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Winding Cables Wrap
- 10 Lightweight Knit Sweater Patterns
- Free Child’s Easy Sweater Knit Pattern
- Free Classic Men’s Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- 26 Knit Tote Bag Patterns and More
- Hexagon Trivet
- Free Baby Girls Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Men’s Irish Knit Cardigan
- Ribbed Bootie Slippers for Adults
- Pas De Deux
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You