The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Barbara Prime from Fuzzy Mitten
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
As a child, I loved crafting, and often sewed my own toys and doll clothes. However, I didn’t learn to knit until I found a knitting group at university. A toy rabbit was one of the first things I ever knit, because I wanted to learn a bunch of techniques with one small and quick project. A few years later, in 2006, I started designing and selling my own patterns for small toy animals with cute outfits. I began my blog a year later, in order to share tips and tutorials for making my knitted toys. Now, even with two small boys at home, I can’t stop creating new toys to share with other knitters.
Projects on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Special Free Lacy Scarf Knit Pattern
- Quick & Super Easy Sleep Sock Pattern
- Azalea Top-Down Lace Sweater
- Diagonal Knit Square
- Simple Sage Handkerchief
- Connect the Dots
- Lacy Chevron Baby Blanket
- Seed Stitch Cable Headband
- Celestial Cuffs
- Cabinesque Coaster
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You