The Best of the East Fashion Show & Marketplace Favorites: 7 Knitted Scarf Patterns, Free Knit Tops & More
Toby Roxane Designs
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Toby Roxane Barna is an independent knitwear designer based in northern New Jersey with her two black cats. She learned how to knit shortly after graduating from Sarah Lawrence College in 2009, where she studied writing and art. She has also studied knitwear design at the London College of Fashion. She is the author and designer of two books: London Underground: A Collection of Seven Shawls to Knit and The Tarot Collection.
Toby loves color and texture, so she specializes in creating designs to showcase a wide range of yarns. Her fun-to-knit, easy-to-wear patterns feature an aesthetic which varies from clean and modern to vintage themes. All of her designs can be found on Ravelry as well as on her website, tobyroxanedesigns.com.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Easy Fringed Garter Stitch Scarf
- Encompass Cowl
- Gifts for Knitters: 15 Unique Ideas
- Watercolor Poncho
- Aurora Stitch
- Aurora Hat
- Simple Short-row Slippers
- 21 Free Knitted Christmas Tree Patterns
- Beaded Rounds Hat
- Christmas Lights Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You