We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
I’m Ella and I’ve learned how to knit and crochet when I was a child. It became my passion much later, when I moved to Innsbruck, Austria, right into the hearth of the Alps. It helped express my creative side during my PhD studies in a rigorous scientific environment, far away from home.
My life’s journey has made me a mathematician, amateur ballroom dancer, a wife and, since 2015, a mother. My knitting journey is also far from over. I enjoy the repetitive nature of knitting that hides so much diversity. I’m not sure if there is a form of knitting that I wouldn’t like to try or haven’t tried already. And I love it all!
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- Slouchy Knit Tote Bag
- Polyantha Rose Garden Shawl
- Ocean Meets Sky Sweater
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You