Skacel Collection, Inc.
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
The Skacel Collection has been supporting Local Yarn Shops as a wholesaler of high-end yarns and needles for over 20 years. Our fibers are manufactured using the highest quality materials, in our German, Italian and Peruvian mills. We have created this site, as a resource for knitters everywhere to learn more about our lines, and connect with Local Yarn Shops in their area who stock our products.
Skacel is proud to be the sole North American distributor for the addi Turbo © line of hand-knitting needles and accessories, as well as the Zitron, Schulana, and Schoppel Wolle yarn lines. Skacel also distributes the Schoeller+Stahl and Austermann yarn lines within the United States. As a family owned and operated entity, we strive to provide top-notch customer service world-class products and cutting-edge designs.
Our sizeable facility is located just south of Seattle, Washington, in the booming Ikea Commercial District.
Projects on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Check out Grandma's Simple Knit Slippers to learn how to create a pair of comfy, cozy slippers for your loved ones. This pattern is… Continue reading: "Grandma's Simple Knit Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for a Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You