We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Yarn Hollow began in 2005, the result of a kitchen sink epiphany. Rita Petteys began dyeing yarn in her garage in Grandville, MI and selling it at the Fulton Street Farmer’s Market. City Knitting was the first wholesale account, followed by several others over the years. Yarn Hollow has yarn in over 25 shops throughout the Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, Southern United States and Canada. In addition to a yarn presence at select yarn shops, Rita has been selling at regional fiber festivals since 2006.
In May 2010, Yarn Hollow moved from Rita’s garage/basement/dining room/computer room/playroom (home businesses have a way of taking over!) into an 1100 square foot facility at 3041 Broadway SW in Grandville, MI.
Yarn Hollow is owned by Rita Petteys, and is operated with the help of Ruby Andromeda Miller and Heather Mashburn. Our sales rep extraordinaire is Andrea Marquis of Yarn Superhero.
Reviews on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You