We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Interweave is one of the nation's largest art and craft media entities with businesses in magazine and book publishing, interactive and social media, television and video programming, directories, and events for craft enthusiasts. Interweave delivers best-in-market content to enthusiasts when, where, and how they want. Interweave owns and operates 15 consumer art and craft magazines, more than 30 special newsstand publications, 350 art and craft books, 33 websites, 10 online communities, e-mail newsletters, an e-commerce store, 11 consumer events, video workshops, and sponsors 3 craft television series on public television. Interweave was founded in 1975 by Linda Ligon, who remains today as creative director.
Books Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting:
Read NextRed Heart Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- Basic Ankle Socks
- Chevron Striped Moccasin Slippers
- Knitting Stitch #19
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You