We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Chronicle Books is a publishing company that specializes in award-winning books for adults in children. The books they publish cover a wide range of subjects and genres, from architecture and art to children's books and horror. The common denominator between the numerous publications from this company is quality content and good writing. The company also sells self-publishing services, for those who are ambitious or just want to create a personalized gift.
Chronicle Books has been in business for over 50 years; Phelps Dewey established the comp nay in 1968. The company was bought by Nion McEvoy in 1999. Chronicle Books has published books on a variety of topics throughout its growing history.
Whatever subject you're interested in, you'll guaranteed to find high quality material at Chronicle Books. The company strives to "create and distribute exceptional publishing that's instantly recognizable for its spirit, creativity, and value."
Book Reviews on AllFreeKnitting
Step It Up Knits
Read NextBernat Yarns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit Baby Cardigan
- Stars On The Beach Shawlette
- Weaved Messy Bun Hat
- Dahlia Beanie
- Mermaid Bulky Knit Beanie
- Little Lamb Lovey Pattern
- Bluecuff Knitted Slippers
- Mosaic Tiles Hat
- Cancun Top - My Version
- Christmas Santa Ear Flaps Hat Toque
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You