We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
When I think about when I started ‘being creative,’ I realize how far I have come. I started out stringing beads…making bracelets, earrings and bookmarks…now I am making my own polymer clay beads and creating customized items! Not only have I been making polymer clay bracelets, polymer clay earrings, and bookmarks with polymer clay ends, but I have also started making polymer clay napkin rings, polymer clay Wedding Favors, polymer clay custom picture frames (for any occasion) and polymer clay ornaments, wine charms, just to name a few.
The best part of knowing how to make your own jewelry is that you can make items to accessorize your outfits ~ if you can’t find what you are looking for at the store, you can make what you want. So …it is your job to tell me what you are looking for ~ what will meet your wants and needs ~ think of me as your personal “accessorizer.” The best part of it all is that the sky (or your imagination) is the limit. I love trying new techniques and customizing items for YOU! There are so many ways that you can use clay…it is very versatile. Check back often to check out what is new in my shop!
Products Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You