We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knitting Notions is a family owned and operated business. We opened in 2005 with our first product, our handmade Yarn Swifts, and have added to our product line as our business grew. We now produce a large line of handmade fiber tools for knitters, crocheters, weavers, and spinners. 99% of the products that we sell are made by us or another American small business.
In the same year we began hand dyeing our line of merino yarns. We are most well known for our large range of semi solids and coordinating hand paints. Our favorite colors to use are earthy and reflective of colors found in nature. Our line focuses on finer gauge yarns ranging from lace to sport. We are pleased to offer pattern support and knowledgeable yarn substitution help since we are knitters ourselves and have over 30 years of knitting experience. We have also knit extensively with all of our yarns and can therefore provide information about their uses and applications.
In 2013 we introduced our line of leather goods with our unique Shawl Pin Rings. We are very excited about these and can't wait to see what other products we can come up within the future. There are so many possibilities!
Products Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit A Boho Christmas Tree Ornament
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Sunset Safari Socks
- Foxgloves Stitch
- Simple Ribbing Stitch
- Foxglove Hat
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You