We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Jill Zielinski, aka Knitterella®, is a graphic designer with a passion to knit. Through the two she launched Knitterella.com in 2003 and has been having a blast designing stationery and gift items for knitters and crafters ever since.
In 2011, Jill entered the world of knitwear design. With the launch of her first pattern, Smocked Slouch, she found a love for creating stylish, unique and simply constructed designs. Finding yet another way to combine her passions, Jill enjoys taking her original graphics and transforming them into colorwork for knitting.
Jill is also the owner of JillZielinskiDesigns.com where she specializes in offering “Graphic Design Services for a Knitter, by a Knitter.”
Visit Knitterella.com and JillZielinskiDesigns.com for more info.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
This beautiful knit infinity scarf pattern is the perfect addition to your pile of knit accessories. The Lace and Mohair Infinity… Continue reading: "Lace and Mohair Infinity Scarf"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Linen-Stitch Cowl in the Round
- How to Spool Knit
- Top Knot Love
- Sunny Meadow Corner-To-Corner Baby Blanket
- Gertrude Slouchy Hat
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Sock Weight Yarn
- Crop Top Sweater Knitting Pattern
- Herringbone Plant Pot Knitting Pattern
- Stockinette Stitch Plant Cozy Knitting Pattern
- Jute Stitch Plant Cozy Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You