We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Knit Collage yarns are vibrant handspun creations that reflect our happy and curious approach to the world. Bits of ribbons, sequins, flower appliques, and anything that strikes our fancy are spun together with brightly colored wool, mohair and sparkling Angelina fibers. We love natural fibers and primarily use wool and mohair in the yarns. In most of our yarns, we also use sparkly fibers called Angelina. These fibers come in a large range of iridescent and glittery colors form the USA. The spinning process is enormously time intensive. To spin one skein of our yarn, it takes around 2 or more hours. Even though the raw materials are the same, no two skeins are completely alike because of their handmade nature. Please visit our website for details on our yarns, patterns & inspiration!
Knit Collage Website
Products Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love bold patterns and colors, then this Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl should be right up your alley. Between the bold and… Continue reading: "Midas Touch Golden Cables Shawl"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Knit A Boho Christmas Tree Ornament
- Mocha Cherry Shawl
- Sunset Safari Socks
- Foxgloves Stitch
- Simple Ribbing Stitch
- Foxglove Hat
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You