We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
“frabjous” means joyful, excellent, fabulous —the good feelings your creative outlet should stir in you!
We are a small business based in southern Vermont and run by husband and wife team: Konstantine and Stephanie Shiman. We offer exotic handspun yarns from women’s cooperatives, creative kits, patterns, hand dyed wool top, felt needle cases, and paper goods.
We import most of our goods directly from Nepal and India, where we are working with others to create safe, reliable, well paying jobs for women. We donate a portion of our profits to educational programs in Nepal, and help to purchase necessary equipment for cooperatives. frabjous fibers offers “something different” for your shop to help give you an edge.
Products reviewed on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sunset Safari Socks
- Foxgloves Stitch
- Simple Ribbing Stitch
- Foxglove Hat
- Three Needle Bind Off Tutorial
- Mermaid/crocodile Stitch
- Sunny Slouchy Beanie
- Cable Cowl In Gradient Color
- Double Brim Santa Hat
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You