We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Can you believe this all started from a single bamboo handle? That's right, Everything Mary was started from just one bamboo handbag handle.
You may not know this, but most of the EM team started in the fashion industry, dealing primarily in ladies handbags and accessories. Every aspect from designing, production & sales, all the way down to inventory management; we have had our hands in it. Combine that with Mary Taylor's lifetime passion for art, color, and creating; and that's how the whole thing got started...
Being a leader in the handbag business for over a decade gives you certain credibility. Because of that reputation, a large craft chain merchandising executive was prompted to contact EM's founder, JJ Tartaglia, and give him an unexpected challenge. That challenge was to supply them with a bamboo purse handle for a then, very small "build your own" handbag section. That bamboo handle turned into a highly successful program that propelled us fully into the craft industry. Since that time, Everything Mary is proud to have expanded our craft lines to include several innovative and contemporary soft sided and plastic storage items, which can be found in all major craft store chains.
Additionally, Everything Mary found success outside the craft world. Our other product lines including desktop/office storage, jewelry storage/display, cosmetic bags, diaper bags, and fashion handbags/totes, can be found in many national retail chains.
Even though we are extremely proud of the Everything Mary brand and recognize that it is one of the fastest growing brands in and out of the craft world, we would be remiss if we didn't acknowledge the many proprietary (private label) brands that we develop for our large retail customers. Even though Everything Mary may not get the credit, these diverse brands make up a huge part of Everything Mary's portfolio, and we are just as proud of them. So just because you don't see the name Everything Mary on it, doesn't mean it's not Everything Mary!
Whew! That's us in a nut shell. At least for now...
There's one thing you can always be sure of with Everything Mary, nothing ever stays the same!
Products Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Stitch Markers: 21 DIY Ideas For When You're in a Knitting Pinch
- 34 Free Knitting Scarves Patterns and More
- How to Knit a Dog Sweater + 10 More Adorable Animal Patterns
- 16 Wild Animal Baby Knit Patterns
- Slouchy Cabled Hat
- Fringed Throw Pillow
- Garden Cocoon Baby Sack
- Toby Kuhnke
- 12 Free Rectangular Knit Shawl Patterns
- How to Start a Knitting Group
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You