We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Pronounced [sheek-ah] adj. 1. style, innovation, and fun, especially in practical elements such as project bags and totes.
Chic-a was founded in 2007 by Joanna Reyes. Born out of an idea to create something practical yet fun and colorful for knitting and crochet projects, Joanna designed and crafted the Quick Draw Project Bag. Responding to immediate popularity, she continued to develop products to meet the growing demand, and out of this, Chic-a was born. Today, Chic-a offers a variety of creative storage solutions for projects, knitting needles, crochet hooks, and accessories. Chic-a continues to develop new and innovative products.
Chic-a is committed to producing high quality, useful products that will withstand the test of time. Each product design has undergone multiple revisions to ensure maximum use and functionality. Fabrics are carefully selected and combined to create colorful and exciting products. Each item is hand sewn to exacting standards. It is our hope that you will enjoy your Chic-a product as much for its practicality and quality as its fun and cheerfulness.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Check out Grandma's Simple Knit Slippers to learn how to create a pair of comfy, cozy slippers for your loved ones. This pattern is… Continue reading: "Grandma's Simple Knit Slippersvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Yarn Cotton DK Yarn
- Parachutes Cowl
- Chunky Chevron Fast Knit Baby Blanket
- Free Knitting Patterns for Babies
- Henley Knit Sweater Pattern
- 10 Must-Have Knitted Jacket Patterns
- Red Heart Hygge Yarn
- How Many Stitches to Cast On for a Hat
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You