Authentic Knitting Board
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Our mission at Authentic Knitting Board is to provide the best quality products, and to share and educate about the Knitting Board process. We work with other providers of loom products, yarns, and patterns in order to offer our customers and friends the best knowledge available. We will continually strive to develop and promote new and innovative patterns from all dependable sources that will enhance our selections.
We have been involved with the art of double knitting on the board since 1998 after many years of knitting with conventional needles. We have decided to focus on teaching, sharing, and developing the resources to promote knitting board knitting.
Our mission also involves assisting women's relief groups with knitting boards and personal instruction. Our goal is to see these individuals grow in self belief that they, too, can create beautiful, useful, warm garments for themselves, their families, and as a means to supplement their family income. It is our goal to assist these groups with knitting boards, instruction, and support.
Patterns on AllFreeKnitting:
Reviews on AllFreeKnitting:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Knit Flowers: 39 Easy Knitting Patterns
- Salt And Pepper Cardigan
- 30 Merino Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Blanket Cardigan Knitting Pattern
- Dasha Baby Blanket
- Bert Baby Blanket
- Lake Isle Wrap
- 24 Bamboo Yarn Patterns to Knit
- Lace Head Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Candy Bud Scarf
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You