Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts specializes in unique and unusual fibre offerings for the spinner interested in working with exotic fibres, high quality exotic fibre blends, and cottons. We also carry premium supported spindles, drop spindles, fibre related tools, knitting accessories, and select books.
We are also the home of Ancient Arts Hand Dyed Yarns, our line of top quality knitting and weaving yarns.
This business is the result of many years of trying to find superior exotic fibres, fibre preparations, and knitting yarns in a limited market. In the course of this search I found I was not alone - many spinners and knitters want something just a little different, but don't want to sacrifice quality, price, or time. This is where Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts comes in. All of our fibres, yarns, and tools are carefully selected to be of the highest quality, while maintaining prices that are affordable.
Our hand dyed knitting yarns use only the best quality yarn bases available, are dyed with low impact environmentally friendly dyes, and come in dye lots of up to 1.2 kilos of yarn (at this time). The number of skeins in each lot varies from 12 to 24 depending on the type of yarn and size of skein. We keep 26 undyed yarn bases in stock at all times, including merino, BFL, alpaca, cashmere, silk, camel down, yak, and blended fibre yarns, so that custom dye orders can be quickly and easily filled.
For our spinning fibre preparation we use only the best mini-mills who have extensive experience in working with these fibres, so you can be certain that our products are properly dehaired and carded, thus making them a breeze to spin. In addition we are able to offer many unique blends of exotic fibres found no where else on the market. Our specialty blends make spinning exotic fibre simple and easy, and we are always open to suggestions for new products.
Products Reviewed on AllFreeKnitting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Linen-Stitch Cowl in the Round
- How to Spool Knit
- Top Knot Love
- Sunny Meadow Corner-To-Corner Baby Blanket
- Gertrude Slouchy Hat
- 24 Free Knitting Patterns for Sock Weight Yarn
- Crop Top Sweater Knitting Pattern
- Herringbone Plant Pot Knitting Pattern
- Stockinette Stitch Plant Cozy Knitting Pattern
- Jute Stitch Plant Cozy Knitting Pattern
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You