ArtBin Yarn Drum
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
ArtBin Yarn Drum
Reviewed by Caitlin Kavanaugh, Editor of AllFreeKnitting.com
Finally there's a way to carry large amounts of yarn neatly - meet the ArtBin Yarn Drum! Together with a large mesh pocket and accessory pouch, you'll be able to transport 8 standard size skeins of yarn with ease. If you're an avid knitter who always needs to take knitting supplies or a work-in-progress with you, this ArtBin Yarn Drum is just what you need.
Wish you could carry around your favorite pattern book? Easy - just stick a few of your must-have books in the large mesh pocket on the side of the ArtBin Yarn Drum. Wish you had room for extra supplies? Again, just use the handy accessory pouch connected to the ArtBin Yarn Drum to store your needles, stitch counters, rulers and other supplies. Besides being incredibly useful, the ArtBin Yarn Drum's textured PVC base will keep your yarn and supplies dry even on a wet surfaces.
Even if you're just learning how to knit, this wonderful tote from CutRateCrafts.com would make a great gift for any yarn enthusiast! The tote measures 13x10-1/2x10-1/2 inches and the pouch measures 3x8x3 inches. For even more convenience, the tote can be carried three ways: by the easy grip handle or by the shoulder strap, either horizontally or vertically. For more information, make sure to check out Michael Sellick's video review of the ArtBin Yarn Drum below.
For other product reviews and videos take a look at the CutRateCrafts Blog!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win Cotton Fine Yarn!
Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
Enter to win Red Heart With Love Yarn!
Chance to win Rowan Stone Washed Yarn!
Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
Chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
Chance to win a Clover Mini Weaving Loom!
Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Chance to win Prairie Spun DK Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 21 Knit Wedding Patterns
- 23 Super Cozy Knit Sweater Patterns
- 18 Itsy Bitsy: Tiny Knitting Patterns
- Knitted Afghan Patterns: What's the Difference Between Afghans, Blankets, and Throws?
- 23 Knit Toys for Girls and Boys
- Cotton Fine Yarn
- Knit From the Top Down: 16 Sweater Knitting Patterns
- Knit Shrug Patterns for All Occasions
- 10 Knit Pumpkin Patterns
- How to Do a Central Double Increase (CDI)
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You