Alp Royale Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Knitting Patterns.
This pattern has been saved to My Knitting Patterns.
Alp Royale Yarn
Gifted by Feza Yarns
Reviewed by Caitlin Eaton, Editor of AllFreeKnitting
If you’ve followed AllFreeKnitting, you’ll know that we’ve had the pleasure of reviewing Feza Yarn products in the past. When we were approached about reviewing an exciting new yarn line from the company, we jumped at the opportunity.
Recently, Feza released a stunning new yarn line called Alp Royale. Each $29.99 skein features 210 yards of beautiful, hand-tied yarn composed of all natural winter fibers. Because the yarn is made with wool (50%), merino (15%), cashmere (25%) and silk (10%), the result is incredibly luxurious and surprisingly warm. Feza recommends using this yarn to create all sorts of stylish winter wearables, such as scarves, sweaters, cowls or any other project that will be in direct contact with the skin. By doing so, you'll literally be able to feel the luxury this special yarn offers.
Available in 11 different colors, including blue, purple, green, pink and orange, you’re sure to find the perfect hue that’s just right for your next project. Aside from this yarn’s incredible softness, the texture is simply stunning. Each hank is made of slightly differing shades and textures, all which were hand selected by Feza's head designer.
Our verdict: This is lovely novelty yarn that’s worth every penny.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win Superwash Dewy DK Yarn!
- Win Purl Soho Mulberry Merino Yarn!
- Arm Knit Scarf Kit
- Enter to win Red Heart Buttercup Yarn
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Italian Story Vera Yarn!
- Lion Brand Wool-Ease Yarn
- Chance to Win Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino Yarn!
- Chance to win a Leather Project Bag!
- Chance to win Caron One Pound Yarn!
- 15 Free Cute Knitting Patterns for Every Season
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 9 Free Knitting Patterns Perfect for Spring
- A Knitters Gift Guide: 8 Homemade Gift Ideas
- A Yarn Hoarders Guide to Organization: Knitting Storage Solutions, Simple Knitting Patterns and More
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- How to Knit for Beginners: 9 Free Tutorials
- The Best Light & Lacy Knit Scarf Patterns: 7 Free Scarf Patterns for You